Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to responders who enter via the online portal.
2. The main prize is 2 tickets to see the Manchester United 1st Team train at the Carrington Training Facility*. 50 runners up will each receive a Manchester United Spring/Summer 2013 training shirt**. These prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prizes of equivalent value.
3. The closing date for all entries is 23:59 on 28 February 2013.
4. The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by 31 March 2013 by email. Failure to provide an accurate email address will result in a void entry. Failure to respond within seven days of notification will result in any prize(s) being withdrawn and replacement winner(s) drawn.
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Manchester United and DHL employees and agencies working on behalf of Manchester United and DHL and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. The winners agree that Manchester United Football Club Limited and DHL International (UK) Ltd, their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors and Prize providers shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the Prizes awarded in the Competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
9. Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The details of winners can be requested by writing enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at: Marketing Department, DHL International (UK) Limited, 178-188 Great South West Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW4 6JS.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
DHL International (UK) Ltd, 178-188 Great South West Road Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 6JS
Your personal details are important to us and will be used fairly, in confidence and kept secure for no longer than necessary for the herein purpose in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If at any time you wish to update or correct any personal information DHL holds about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please write to: DHL Express Contact Centre - Customer Services Millenium House, East Midlands, Unit 5 Argosy Road, Castle Donington, Derbyshire DE74 2SA. Tel: 08701 100 300 Email: email@example.com
* No flights or accommodation will be provided. The main prize in non-transferable in the event that the prize winner cannot attend the allocated event for any reason, or in the unlikely event that Manchester United cancel the event.
** No choice of size is permitted